Are you interested in learning how modern movies and videogames create their computer-generated showpieces? On this course you will learn the inner workings of how to design and create your own computer-generated animations using the same techniques and workflows used in the animation industry.
The CGI animation course will cover the following elements.
- Using keyframes to animate objects
- The basic rules of animation
- How to create a character rig
- How to attach a 3D modelled character to a rig so that the character can be animated
- How to create lighting
- How to render your animation into a video